CLICK HERE to complete and/or download the application. Please follow all directions listed below and return your fully completed application to IPA USA via EMAIL.
The applications should not exceed two pages in length and must include the following information in the order listed, or be submitted on this application:
- Date of request
- Contact information, including name, address, email, and phone number
- Name/Title of Project
- Description of need
- Description of how the money will be used to address the need
- The number of children or who will be impacted by the grant
- How will the success of the project be assessed
- Total project budget and the timeline for implementation
In addition to the one-page application, the following addendums (maximum two pages total) are required:
- A short bio of the person requesting and/or implementing the project.
- A copy of your business license, tax exemption letter, teaching credential or other documents that demonstrate your work in the field of play
- The organization’s purpose, mission, vision, or other pertinent information about the project as appropriate.
- Applications are accepted via email only to IPA/USA president.
- A committee reviews all Mini-grant proposals with approval or denial provided within 60 days of receipt.